Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SOLD!!!

I hesitate to write this post because of the uncertainty of this whole process, but as of right now, our house is

SOLD!!!

We got an offer this morning, we countered once and the buyer accepted it. Easy cheesy! Chris and I will be signing the papers in the next hour or two and then we'll be on to the next crazy phases - appraisal, inspections, moving arrangments.

We are still contingent with the house we've been loving so we'll be working to make that contract official. Closing date is set for Monday July 27th!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH! A bit of relief!

10 comments:

Becki Francy said...

wooooohooooooo....

Philllip and Heather said...

YEAH!!!!!! How exciting!! Hope it runs smoothly from here!!

Al's World said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I just called to see how it was all going! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brklacich Family said...

I am so excited for you guys. I know Tony is too! He wants you to have your perfect house so much! Let us know if you need help moving! We will be there.

Becky Abbate said...

YEA!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Wow, big news! Congratulations!!

Fether said...

we'll keep praying that it all works out!!

Hayli S said...

One step closer!!! Congrats!

Laura said...

Yeah! So excited for you all! Tony said your new home is so awesome!

melanie said...

good newss! i want to see that new house!