This video is old - this happened in October. But it's one of my favorite videos of Hannah. None of us taught her to do this - she just went through a phase where she was making herself burp on demand. It was SO funny! Watch her eyebrows, that's the funniest part to me. She was about 15 months old here.
Hannah Burping from jen giles on Vimeo.
6 years ago

6 comments:
oh that is so cute! the kids want to watch it over and over...adorable girl :)
love, jennifer
too funny! She's a boy at heart you know. :)
That is so funny! I have to say though that she looks like Chris when she raises those sweet eyebrows!
THat was hysterical. At the end I love it, Ragon says "Agi" too instead of again!
Oh my goodness, she is just so, so cute! I love the eyebrows too! You can tell she's working hard.
That is so hysterical!
Post a Comment