I've told this story to several of you already...feel free to skip to the video if you've already heard the text :) In the past few months, I've tried to be intentional about counting to 3 or 5 or sometimes even 10 so she can learn to count in a fun, interactive way. We usually practice counting while she's jumping to me off of the changing table. I thought it was great that she could say "one...two...three...jump!". Well, about a week ago we were all driving in the car and Hannah was jabbering constantly (as she is in the habit of doing these days). All of a sudden Chris looked at me and asked "did you hear Hannah?" She had counted to FIFTEEN with only one missed number! We couldn't believe it. Silly mom for trying to teach my child below her ability. I was able to capture a video of her doing it the other day. Yes, she is standing on her changing table. It's so cute. Please excuse the ragamuffin hair do - she'd just gotten up from nap and we were headed outside to play in dirt and water - no need for brushes right?!
6 years ago

7 comments:
Yeah Hannah! So cute and So amazing! What a cutie!
she is a doll!
That is so cute!
that is the cutest thing ever! i love her little voice...so cute!
love, jennifer
That's awesome. I'm so horrible about teaching the kids. Holly and I are in the process of trying to learn how to read and I find it quite painstaking...lol. You are such a good Mom!
That is toooo cute! Woohoo Hannah!
Awesome!!!!!! I love Hannah!
Post a Comment