Saturday, May 30, 2009

Swamp Creatures - one of the joys of summer!

We went to play with our friends Erik, Jennifer Brooke and Camryn the other night. The little girls (Camryn and Hannah) enjoyed the swings most of the evening but Brooke and Madeline tranformed into Swamp Creatures. I wish I had video of them because the pictures just don't do justice to how very caked in mud they were. If I can snag the pics that we took on Jennifer's camera, I'll add them to this post (my batteries ran out before they really got good and muddy).

NOTE Madeline's expressions in these pics. She totally loves getting into character! I think I'm going to encourage her toward drama. She is so hillarious!








They screeched through a cold hose down in their panties and then enjoyed a nice warm bubble bath. It was a night enjoyed by all!

5 comments:

Becki Francy said...

You are such a good mom! How much fun. My sisters and I had a game we called "Moncheechees" where we weren't allowed to touch the ground. Oh the imagination of kids. Yes - on the drama. She is a hoot!

Becki Francy said...

You are such a good mom! How much fun. My sisters and I had a game we called "Moncheechees" where we weren't allowed to touch the ground. Oh the imagination of kids. Yes - on the drama. She is a hoot!

Becky Abbate said...

You are better than I. I would have lost it if my kids played in the mud like that...lol!

~Chris~ said...

That is funny!

G Family said...

how fun! elli and ralphy wish they could have been there! reminds me of my childhood!
love, jennifer