Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Madeline singing some lines from Lisa Loeb's Firecrackers "you wanna suffer to show me you're angry" - this is her take on the song.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Silly Laughing and then singing "The universe declares your majesty...You are Holy...Holy..." Or as Madeline says it "magic see".

3 comments:
I had no idea you had a blog! atleast if I knew I forgot. ha ha! Anyway...these are adorable! I love when she said Hannah was laughing in there! Further more her singing rocks! I hope my kiddos will enjoy singing when they are older. I certainly did when I was Madeline's age.
we loved watching the video clips of madeline! we also cracked up when she said "hannah is laughing in there!" i have been meaning to put some videos on our blog...you've motivated me to figure it out! we love you guys! thanks for sharing the blog!
I LOVED the lips! What great praise songs she sings! I love to see this adorable side of her! Thank you so much for sharing!!
Post a Comment