Friday, June 1, 2007

New plans for Hannah's birth...

Hannah is due on June 23rd and all is going well. My belly is stretched to the limit - we're pretty sure Hannah will be bigger than Madeline was. We decided to set up a date to be induced and are scheduled to check in on Wed June 20th at 5 am (what an awful time to have to get to the hospital!!) Honestly, none of us think that Hannah will wait that long to join us but we'll see! I'm hoping to go into labor on my own this time since I didn't get to experience that with Madeline. But whatever happens I'm so grateful that I've been healthy this pregnancy and haven't swollen like I did with Madeline. We'll keep you all posted and can't wait to share pictures of our second baby girl!!

3 comments:

Al's World said...

How exciting! 20 more days! (maybe less), can't wait to meet her! How'd you get the cool music?

G Family said...

we're so excited for you! you'll be in our thoughts and prayers...not too much longer to go!

Urwiler family said...

Glad I checked back to see your scheduled date for Hannah. Get all the sleep you can now, because it will be here before you know it. Have you stopped working yet, Jen?