Monday, July 16, 2007

Hectic Lives

Our lives are getting more hectic, but in a wonderful way. The girls keep us busy until we drop at night and then Hannah keeps us busy every 2-3 hours through the night. And we wouldn't trade them for anything!
Hannah is still doing really well. We are seeing no repercussions from the infection, thank God!


Sisterly Love


Pretty Baby



Hannah will hate us for this pic later, but it's just so funny!

Cuddle Time - Showcasing the girls' identical profiles


Sportin' the Cards shirt from Uncle Ralph and Aunt Jo

Swimming with Daddy

5 comments:

Al's World said...

I am so glad that eveything is crazy in a wonderful way...what a miracle Hannah is!

G Family said...

it's great to see pictures of the girls - they are both beautiful..we're so glad that hannah is home and doing well...elli was excited to see madeline in her cards shirt (she has one, too) and also excited to see that she and madeline have the same swimming suit, too!

Michelle said...

I love these pics! They are great! The cross eyed one is hillarious! I recognize that blanket in the first one....glad to see its still be used! =)
love you guys!

Natalie said...

Jen (and Chris)... they are so precious... and look so much alike. I was going to call you tomorrow and see if I could run out and meet Miss Hannah BUT William got sick tonight with fever and vomiting and all.... I better stay away! I need to meet her though!!

The Dolphins said...

Jen-
I love the pictures they are both sooooo beautiful. I think they look like you.

Question:
I like how you change the color of your fonts. How do you do that? I'm new to the blogging world.

Traci