Sunday, September 9, 2007

The silly side of life...

This is Madeline's handmade Birthday card for her Nana. I told her how to spell things but she wrote it all by herself :)

Madeline and Hannah cuddling



Here's a video of Chris playing with the girls...for those of you who knew me as a little girl, I hear that Madeline is very much like a little Jenny Culis :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Most people only see the serious side of Chris. When we're at home, we're graced with this goofy man who has taught Madeline the joy of making funny faces and voices. I was so glad I caught this on video. I think he gives Jim Carey in The Mask a run for his money :)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Here are some new pics of the girls...





Madeline took this picture all by herself - a budding photographer...

3 comments:

G Family said...

love the pictures and the funny faces! aren't daddy's the best?! it looks like you all are having fun! we love you!

Natalie said...

That was fun!!! Me, me, me, me, me, me.... I LOVE it!!! :)

Al's World said...

That was awesome! What a great daddy! Hannah is getting so big! Love you!