Friday, January 25, 2008

7 months

We had Hannah's well baby check 2 weeks ago - it was supposed to be her 6 month appt but she was actually 7 months before they could get her in. She weighed 17 lbs 9 oz and is 27 inches tall. So she was at the 75th % for height and 50th% for weight. She is so lovely, just like her big sis. We had her pediatrician pierce her ears at the appointment so I wanted to post some pics of her and Madeline for you. For those of you who knew Madeline as a baby, Hannah will probably spark a sense of deja vu. Love you guys!



Madeline dressed Hannah up in her cinderella skirt and Hannah thought it was a great look :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm so glad you got her ears pierced! I sure do have beautiful nieces! :)

G Family said...

beautiful girls! we love getting your updates!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! It is amazing how much little Miss Hannah looks like her big sis! Love you!

Jana said...

They are beautiful girls!!!

Melanie said...

Love the dress up photo!
They are both so sweet!

Amanda said...

Your girls are just as cute as can be! I found your blog through Allison's and wanted to say Hi!