The other night, Madeline, Hannah and I met our friends, the Clarks, at Toomey's Black and Blue Thornless Berry Farm to pick Blackberries. We came home happy, sweaty and stained purple - it was a blast. Madeline enjoyed picking the berries and Hannah loved eating them. I felt a little bit guilty when we walked up to the register to purchase our picks. The evidence of the number of blackberries Hannah had eaten was smeared all over her body. I didn't have my good camera with me that night so I'm not sure that these pictures will do it justice but she was a little purple monster.
Toomey's is located at about 61st and 225th East Ave in Broken Arrow. Link to their site is: www.toomeysblackberryfarm.com I highly recommend a visit. Our berries are in the freezer - next task is finding a good recipe...
Chris and I have been together for 13 years, married for 10. We have two beautiful girls who are bright shining spots in our lives!
We regret the miles that separate us from our family and many friends but hope that this blog can help us stay connected. Come visit anytime to see us living our lives together!
1 comments:
how fun! we're off to do this very same thing on wednesday...wish we could have done it together!
Post a Comment