2nd Baby Syndrome is a proven fact: I just realized today that I never posted Hannah's birthday pictures on my blog - BAD MOMMY! Hannah turned one year old on June 15, 2008. We are absolutely in love with her personality. She is feisty and silly, often doing things on purpose to make us laugh. She's found her own way to explore the world. Her first three weeks of life were scary, but those are a distant memory. She's developing well and shows no signs for concern related to meningitis and we are so very thankful. We literally thank God every night that He's given us the opportunity to be Hannah and Madeline's parents. Enjoy...
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
6 years ago

4 comments:
i love the new layout of your blog and the family pictures! the picture on the steps of you, chris and the girls is so great! and the pictures of hannah on the table with cake are priceless!
madeline's stories below cracked me up! i love the way you had her dictate them to you - good idea!
(i was hoping someone out there would understand our "Go Dog, Go" references!)
we love you guys!
Happy Belated Birthday Hannah!! Love the new look of your blog and all of the great posts you just did!
I didn't know you had a blog! I just spent over an hour reading the entire thing! You are an amazing mom and have done such a GREAT job capturing all of these precious moments!
Love you!
Amy
Hapy (belated) birthday! I love the new blog design. Did you do it yourself?
Post a Comment