The pics with madeline were taken in my car while we were waiting to meet some friends at the Mall and Hannah was snoozing. The ones with the goofy pink cap were very fun. At the end I'm going to add just a few more cute pics of the girls. Enjoy!
SURPRISED
SAD
SCRUNCHY (we look a lot alike here huh?)
I found the girls watching Little Einsteins this way - so cute!! Hannah wasn't sleeping but if she were it would be even sweeter.

4 comments:
adorable...you all look so happy! i see you and chris in both of the girls...they're beautiful!
Love the new blog look! (its been awhile since I looked) Hannah's hair is getting so long and looks so cute in her headband. I wonder if lane would wear one. The pic with the hot pink squiggley on your head looks like your face is way big for your body. lol!
What fun, fun, fun pics! How fun! The girls will laugh so hard when they get older and be so glad that their mommy and daddy had fun with them!
I love, love the silly pics of you and Madeline! They are so great!
Post a Comment