My dear friends' son Connor had his 4th birthday party while we were in KC a couple of weekends ago. I didn't catch as many pics as I'd hoped - Hannah was pretty much glued to me the entire time - except when Tony worked his magic and carried her around a bit. But there are some cute pics I can share...
Madeline and Connor watching a show the night before the party
.JPG)
Ashlin, Madeline and Connor
.JPG)
Madeline became quick friends with Holly - they were together the entire night!
.JPG)
Madeline and Holly
.JPG)
Ashlin - what's in that cake?!?

Connor - Birthday Boy!
.JPG)
2 comments:
The pic of Madeline and Connor on the leather ottoman is one of my favorites!
Hi Jen-
I know you posted on my blog a while ago about the Ferber Method, and I just wanted to let you know there is a section in the book about toddlers who wake up and stay up in the middle of the night. I know you said Hannah did that, so you might want to check it out again if she is still doing it.
Good luck!
Amy
Post a Comment