Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Icy Day

OK so this a totally random pic that doesn't belong with the post...but I had no where to put it and I think it's so cute. About a month ago, Hannah found this little bug in our entry way and the girls were mesmerized. Here's the result :)


Our Icy Day...
The freezing rain started yesterday afternoon and I'm not sure if it's stopped yet. My agency was closed today and Chris cancelled his clients so we spent a cozy day at home with our daughters. Here are a few pics of our adventures...
Madeline ready to go slippin and slidin
Enjoying an icicle
Hannah wasn't too sure about walking on the icy ground
Defrosting and eating raisins
Madeline eating a bowl of snow
These are some of my FAVORITE PICS!! Madeline and I mixed a batch of homemade cinnamon rolls this evening. And then Hannah pulled up a stool to get in on the action. The girls were eating flour (yuck!) and loving it.



4 comments:

Al's World said...

What wonderful pictures, I do have to say that hannah is looking more and more like Chris, what a wonderful day! I love spending the day like that bundled up with the whole family!

Hayli S said...

so cute!! I love the one of them kissing.
Hope you're not too snowed/iced in.

G Family said...

great pictures! both girls are so pretty and are looking so grown up...we hope to see you guys this spring!
jennifer

Becky Abbate said...

They are too cute! You have two little mini-Jens on your hands. We can't wait to see you guys. Holly has been asking when she can play with Madeline again. :)