Wednesday, June 10, 2009

STINK!

Ugh, we just found out that the buyers of our house backed out. I'm in shock. We had just accepted the counter offer on the house that we wanted to buy. Will keep you all posted. Please pray with us... Jen

4 comments:

Becky Abbate said...

Oh Jen! I'm so sorry about that. Buying a house is stressful enough. Just remember that everything happens for a reason. Maybe you will have another quick offer. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys!

Michelle said...

oh I can't believe it!!! I'm soooo frustrated for you guys!!! We'll just keep trusting God's sovereignty! We will still be praying!!!!

Al's World said...

Oh no!!!! I am so sorry!! I was just thinking tonight that I need to call her and see how things are going. We are praying, trusting and knowing that God has a plan and a purpose!

Becki Francy said...

POOOOOOOOP!