Chris took some videos of the girls the other night so I'll post them and you can see Madeline and Hannah "in person".
Hannah loves singing amazing grace. So I tried to catch her singing it at dinner the other night. Unfortunately she also thinks it's fun to whisper the words (which actually turns out to be an exagerated mouthing of the words with absolutely no sound) so you can only hear her singing the first half, but I was cracking up. Here are the words, in case you want to follow along...
Amazing grace how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found
was blind but now I see
And here is Hannah singing "I love you, a bushel and a peck".
lyrics:
I love you
a bushel and a peck (a bushel and a peck)
and a hug around the neck (a hug around the neck)
and a barrel and a heap (a barrel and a heap)
and I'm talking in my sleep about you, about you...
Hannah enjoyed making that last line her own :) so sweet!
And one more - this is something we heard some little ones saying a few years ago and we thought it was so cute, so we've passed it on to our girls... I'll post the words in case they are hard to understand...
What ya doin?
Eatin' chocolate
Where'd ya get it?
The doggy dropped it
Where'd he drop it?
In the sewer
What's it taste like?
Cow Manure
6 years ago

4 comments:
These are too cute!!!
oh my goodness, Jen! They are too cute! the little girl on youtube has nothing on Miss Hannah. Your girls are precious.
Those are really cute! It's funny, Connor and Ashlin know the bushel and a peck song from B's grandma and they love to sing it!
love love love the videos...these girls are too cute! i'll try to post some videos soon, too!
we miss you all!
love, jennifer
Post a Comment