Friday, October 30, 2009

Decorating Madeline's Room

I've spent weeks and weeks dragging the girls to stores all over town trying to find the "perfect" bedding for her room. I finally found a comforter that we both love. My very talented friend Megan encouraged me to go with a sheet set with multi polka dots so we could pull lots of color into Madeline's room. So I deviated from her idea a bit but I went with something bold any way and I think she was proud :) We're going to be looking for ways to pull lots of other colors into her room and we'll be picking out a wall paint color soon as well. The colors aren't showing perfectly but they are pretty close. Here's what we've got so far...








It's growing on Chris :)








5 comments:

G Family said...

i love it! very sophisticated and feminine, yet fun :) i can't wait to see how the room evolves!

Laura said...

Jen, I really like it! I love how you are mixing and matching! One of my favorite things to do is look through Pottery Barn Kids magazines for ideas, then I try to re-create it (within my budget)!

Looks like you are off to a great start!!

Brklacich Family said...

I think it is cute!

Becky Abbate said...

What a sophisticated palette for such a sophisticated little girl! I can't wait to see the rest (I need good ideas for Holly's room...lol)!

~Chris~ said...

Love the new bedding set you did for Madeline!