Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cutie Girls

The girls at Madeline's last cheer game

Silly faces in the locker room

Madeline's new favorite thing to do is cross her eyes and stick her tongue out to the side...she says she cracks up her whole class making that face :)

Madeline and her friend Kaylynn posing for the camera



Madeline with her cheer coach, Makayla

Madeline got to dress up as a Dr Suess character at the end of Dr Suess week at school. So she wore this t shirt and I put her hair up in 7-8 ponytails all over her head. She's so adorable! Chris actually bought this t shirt and a onesie for Hannah in orlando when I was pregnant with Hannah!
After the cheer games, Madeline was given a ticket to get a snack. She chose to buy Twix this day and share one with Hannah. Sweet gesture but Messy Messy endeavor. I do think the chocolate brings out the blue of Hannah's eyes nicely :)

2 comments:

~Chris~ said...

Love Hannah's pigtails! And Madeline looks like such a big girl in her cheer uniform. I hope she's having a blast with it!

Laura said...

I always loved seeing the Upward Cheerleaders! Those games always made my day :)

I got your facebook message on my phone...we were out of town over the weekend. I will email you though...

Have a good week!