Here are a couple of videos of her. One is a video of her singing a Carrie Underwood song. The other is an interview I did with her the other day. Unfortunately, we taped the interview once and it was SUPER cute, but at the end she said something mean about her sister. So...we deleted it and re-taped. Hence, the reason that she says several times "I already did that one". She had to answer many of the same questions twice. I guess I should have just kept the first video - it was probably more true to the tone of our house these days! Our girls love each other very much but there is no shortage of drama! Ah well...
Hannah singing Carrie Underwood from jen giles on Vimeo.

2 comments:
awww...so cute! we love that girl! you are reminding me that we need to make more videos and post them!
love you guys!
Jennifer
Oh my goodness I could eat her all up! I love how she doesn't just tell us, but shows us! What an absolute doll!!!!!
Post a Comment