Saturday, June 5, 2010

Madeline's 6th Birthday Party

We had such a fun time for Madeline's 6th birthday party! I have a severe shortage of pictures but it's because I was having too much fun playing to stop and take pics of everything. We had 14 kids at our house, some from school and some from church. The kids decorated their own cupcakes with colored icings, M&Ms, Skittles. Then the kids split into two groups and each had a turn to play Pin the Nose on the Clown and Twister. Madeline opened her gifts and we ended the night with a dance party which the kids LOVED. They danced so much! It was adorable! I wish I had it all on video. Here are a few pics from the evening...
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

G Family said...

looks like so much fun! we wish we could have been there!
love,
jennifer & family