skip to main | skip to sidebar

the giles family

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Incredible Pizza with Brooke


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My Photo
Giles Family
Oklahoma, United States
Chris and I have been together for 13 years, married for 10. We have two beautiful girls who are bright shining spots in our lives! We regret the miles that separate us from our family and many friends but hope that this blog can help us stay connected. Come visit anytime to see us living our lives together!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • October (3)
  • November (1)
  • September (2)
  • July (1)
  • June (3)
  • May (1)
  • April (3)
  • March (1)
  • February (3)
  • January (9)
  • December (5)
  • October (4)
  • September (2)
  • August (2)
  • July (12)
  • June (9)
  • May (3)
  • April (2)
  • March (7)
  • January (5)
  • December (6)
  • November (5)
  • October (1)
  • September (3)
  • August (3)
  • July (6)
  • May (5)
  • April (3)
  • March (3)
  • February (2)
  • January (2)
  • December (7)
  • November (3)
  • October (2)
  • September (4)
  • August (5)
  • July (3)
  • June (10)
  • May (4)
  • January (2)

Popular Posts

  • Glimpse into our girls' personalities
    Our girls are so adorable and have such individual personalities!   Halloween costume choices: Hannah chose to be a beautiful prince...
  • SOLD!!!
    I hesitate to write this post because of the uncertainty of this whole process, but as of right now, our house is SOLD!!! We got an offer th...
  • I'm 8 inches lighter...
    I'm going to tell the end of this story first, then go back to the beginning. So let me start by saying, I don't have cancer! Begi...
  • Leaving on a jet plane...
    We dropped Chris off at the airport this morning. Such a sweet send off...the girls behaved beautifully and we were able to share lots of h...
  • Hannah Counting
    I've told this story to several of you already...feel free to skip to the video if you've already heard the text :) In the past few ...
  • Hannah is Three Years Old!!!
    Our Hannah Elyse is 3 years old. She is such a darling little girl. She makes us laugh multiple times per day. I want to share with you some...
  • Videos of Hannah
    Hannah's a cutie and a half! Here are a couple of videos of her. One is a video of her singing a Carrie Underwood song. The other is a...
  • Bathroom Renovation...
    I'm a bit embarassed about this post... I first chose the items to adorn our bathroom 10 years ago when Chris and I were just starting o...
  • Our sweeties
    I sort of hate to post recent stuff here and then backtrack to the past couple of months later, but these pics and videos are so cute, I...
  • Lauren Crawley, my dear friend...
    For the past 2 years, I've been a D-Group leader for an amazing group of high school girls at my church. They are juniors this year, al...

Blogs I treasure

  • Crayon On My Wall
    6 years ago
  • Modern Day Miki
    10 years ago
  • Beauty in Brokenness
    10 years ago
  • Ryker Crew
    12 years ago
  • A Little More Than Point and Shoot
    13 years ago
  • The Shockley Family
    13 years ago
  • Lee and Amy
    13 years ago
  • Our Fostering Adventure
    13 years ago
  • Amy's Thoughts on VERY Important Issues
    13 years ago
  • The Dolphins
    13 years ago
  • Welcome to the Cox family blog!
    13 years ago
  • The Hitchcock Family
    14 years ago
  • Bringing Up Boys
    14 years ago
  • Watch Us Grow!
    14 years ago
  • Promote Oklahoma Adoption
    14 years ago
  • Wes and Michala
    15 years ago
  • Bristle Family
    15 years ago
  • Chris & Brian
    15 years ago
  • Francy Family
    15 years ago
  • Hedges Adoption
    15 years ago
  • Elder's
    15 years ago
  • Eight Days A Week
    15 years ago
  • They're His Kids
    15 years ago
  • My Life
    16 years ago
  • Stallings Family
    16 years ago
  • Coffee with Me
    16 years ago
  • The Daley News
    16 years ago
  • Unhindered Movement!
    16 years ago
  • My Moveable Feast
    16 years ago
  • Children are the Bridge to Heaven
    16 years ago
  • Al's World
  • Synergy blog
  • Brklacich Family Blog

My Favorite Sites

  • Peekaboo Bowtique
  • Sticky fingerz boutique
  • Remodeling Guy
  • Extravagant Love Tutus by Michelle
  • Nesting Place
  • Leanne's Pretty Tags
  • Pandora Radio
  • Pediatric Advisor - from south tulsa peds
  • Starfall - great site for kids
  • Facebook - come join me!

That Cute Design

Photobucket

Followers

In memory of my mom...

 
Copyright © 2010 Leelou Blogs | All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by Colocation America