Friday, June 8, 2007

Update on Hannah 6/8/07

Went back to the OB this morning for another check up and still no progress! Silly Hannah, she'll come when she's ready I guess. We had initially scheduled an induction on 6/13/07 and then I pushed it back to 6/20/07 to give Hannah more time to come on her own. Today my Dr assured me that this was a good decision because she may have decided to push it back anyway based on today's appointment - I guess that since we're not progressing on our own, it would have put us at a greater risk for a C Section. I still can't see how we're going to make it another 13 days but what do I know? HAHA! I'll post new pics soon. Love you all!

1 comments:

Jana said...

Jen,

You have the cutest preggo belly. I wish mine would have looked that good! Can't wait for Hannah to get here and to get to see pictures of her!

Jana