Our newest development - when Madeline does something that is "baby ish" she says it's because she's Nana's Baby. I think this is her way of working through the idea that there is going to be a new baby in the family :) Yesterday I let her get herself in the car while I filled up a water bottle for the splash park and when I got to the car, this is what I found!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
2 comments:
That is soooo funny! I like how she says I am just going to sit in here for a little while!
So funny. At a glance I didn't recognize her, I thought where did you get a baby ? ha ha! Its funny listening to you talk to her I can imagine how the rest of the converstation went. I miss you!
Post a Comment