My girls had an excellent time finger painting the other day. Hannah liked squishing the paint between her fingers and Madeline liked painting her sister. The event made for some really fun pics and a video!
Chris and I have been together for 13 years, married for 10. We have two beautiful girls who are bright shining spots in our lives!
We regret the miles that separate us from our family and many friends but hope that this blog can help us stay connected. Come visit anytime to see us living our lives together!
5 comments:
That is hillarious! I'm totally inspired to let my kiddos make a mess in such a way! I never would've thought to let Zach paint Lane. ha ha!
very cute :) making a mess is so much fun...i just wish someone else could do the clean-up part...
That picture of Hannah is SO FUNNY!
Wow! Looks like they had a great time!
What a fun time! I need to remember that!!!
Post a Comment