6 years ago
Friday, April 4, 2008
Madeline's Hair Cut!!!!!!!!!!
After much deliberation (and a bit of anxiety on mom's part), we decided to get Madeline's hair cut today! And we LOVE it! Chris has been laughing at me all week - nearly every time I started a conversation this week, it was about how we should get her hair done. I even had nightmares about it - RIDICULOUS I KNOW. Madeline wouldn't let me take a pic of her face before we went, so I'll try to find a different recent front view and then I'll post pics of the new 'do. She's been wanting it short for a while and she's very pleased.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it MADELINE!
You are a gorgeous girl no matter how you do your hair, but your new cut looks great!
That is so ADORABLE!! I love it!
oh, we love your new hair cut, madeline! don't tell mom and dad, but you look like you're ready for kindergarten already!
She looks so cute, and so much older! Glad it turned out well...
Love the new haircut!
Oh she is such a beauty. Love the haircut!
Post a Comment