We took Hannah for her first hair cut last week in preparation for Manda and Cody's wedding. Here are some before, during and after pics...
Hannah in the car with Madeline, pre cut:

The back of Hannah's pretty hair before it was snipped. I forgot to take an after pic of the back but we basically just trimmed it so it was even all the way around:

Hannah looking rather doubtful...Madeline was a very encouraging big sister:

Hannah's going, Mom why are you doing this to me?? But to her credit, there were no tears. She's a very brave little girl!

Hannah's new do (and yes that's her sucking on the hair covered cape - yuck!)

2 comments:
So cute....i haven't cut Ragon's hair yet...I am afraid the curl will go away! Where do you go to get kids hair cut?
Oh Jen, the girls are precious! Please let us know the next time you are in KC. Tony and I would love to see you guys! :)
Post a Comment