Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thanksgiving...

We spent thanksgiving at the Giles' home and my dad and sister were able to join us. We had a wonderful time roasting smore's and making a gingerbread house. Here are some pics from our holiday!!!

Hannah with her Papa:

Chrissy, Madeline and Irene with the gingerbread house:

Chrissy and Madeline:
Madeline - cutie pie! Madeline and I with our gingerbread house and the girl Madeline later ate:

Phillip, Cody and Chris being goofy with some roasted meat:
Top: Chrissy, Jen, Heather
Bottom: Manda, Becca

Papa and a sleepy Hannah at the bon fire:
One of the many silly pics Chrissy and I took that night (Chrissy looks pretty!)
Chrissy and Madeline, chillin':

Jen feeding Hannah her first roasted marshmallow:


This is just a silly pic that Madeline asked me to take. She set the scene by bringing a stool into the kitchen. She told Hannah to get in her lap and then proceeded to tell me that she is Mary and Hannah is Baby Jesus. I thought it was sweet that Hannah was completely compliant. Aren't they cute??!!

0 comments: