Please continue to pray for his safety, his health and that the children's lives would be touched in a positive way by our God. I so hope that he has the opportunity to create meaningful connections with these kids and that they would find a hope and promise that they can hold on to and that can give them something to live for outside of the orphanage.
Madeline, Hannah and I are doing very well. We've had a great time with each other and we were so blessed to have Nana (Chris' mom) here with us for a few days. Nana went home today and that was sort of emotional for me. She was sweet to stay up with me and let me talk her ear off at night like I'd normally do with Chris. Tonight I'm feeling the absence again but it's ok. The girls and I are are going to Eureka (my hometown) in a few days and we have a lot of packing and planning to do. We are looking forward to spending time with my mom's family, reuniting with many of them that we haven't seen in years, and spending special time with my mom's best friend Diana.
Thanks again for following us on this journey. I'll update the blog if I hear anything new from Chris. Love you all!

1 comments:
I'm so glad that you heard from him and he's doing OK. Stay strong for those girls. Just remember that he will be home before you know it.
Post a Comment