Pay Sussies Forward
I love getting "sussies"! What is a "sussie" you ask? A "sussie" is an unexpected gift....a surprise....a special little treat!So here's the rules:
I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment on this post requesting to join the "pay it forward" exchange. All the gifts will be made and sent out sometime soon within the year. How exciting to not know when your surprise package will arrive! What you need to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROMISE TO POST THIS SAME 'PAY IT FORWARD' MESSAGE ON YOUR BLOG (your blog must be active in order to play). YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD TO THE FIRST THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG.
I really hope 3 of you comment because I am in a crafty mood and I have some good gifts in mind! Some of you may be thinking that you can't get in on it because you aren't "crafty" enough. If you really want in on it but don't find yourself crafty enough, I am sure it would be okay to support someone you know that has a handmade crafty kind of business. Buy a gift from them. Got it?
So hurry and be one of the top 3 so you can get a "sussie"!!!

4 comments:
Ok so I am the first to reply. This is exciting! I am not a good receiver...however I LOVE TO GIVE! This will be fun to see who responds to my post. I would love the challenge to find something special and unique for each one!
Miss ya girl!
I want one of your sussies! I am so excited to do this! What a great idea Jen. Share the love!
OOHHH!! Count me in! I'm definitely the crafty type...lol. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to put the same type of post up on mine to get more in on the action! Yea!! More projects! Thanks for the great idea Jen. Hope to see you guys soon! :)
i may do this on my blog too.....what a wonderful idea!
Post a Comment