Friday, April 3, 2009

Chris is Home!

Sorry I havent updated the blog - honestly I've not known where to start! We're still trying to sort out all that we experienced in our 10 days apart. Chris had an amazing time in Russia. He got home late Monday night and we've had just bits and pieces of time to share our stories. The girls and I had an amazing time in St Louis and we have tons of stories and pics to share from that trip as well. We'll come up with a better post about our experiences, but I just wanted to let you know that the Giles Family is reunited and we're loving being together again. Thank you for your prayers. God was good to grant us all safety and health and wonderful memories.

2 comments:

melanie said...

good to hear all of that!

Becky Abbate said...

I'm so glad that he is home safe and sound. It's so hard to be apart from your loved ones. I can't wait to hear some of his adventures. I'm sure that it was life changing!