Last sunday in church, a bunch of us were blessed to participate in a Cardboard Testimony. If you visit youtube you'll see the original church that performed the testimonies and there are many others now - including ours. We were challenged to write something about ourselves before we were changed by Christ, and then on the flip side we wrote how we've been changed. The whole thing was really powerful to me - probably because I know a lot of the people involved and it was SO SO lovely to see everyone being transparent about the things they've struggled with. The most beautiful part was to see the amazing grace and healing that each person has experienced. It's a really long video but might be worth watching if you're interested. I'm the 4th testimony on there... if you're my friend or family, my testimony probably won't shock you but I was happy to share it with others in our church who may have experienced something similar to me. And I want to share it with you now...not at all in a prideful way but just to say that I love my God and am thankful that He has revived me from the ugliness I felt inside for years after my sweet mom died.
Here's the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbk7TY_4d2U
6 years ago

3 comments:
Jen
Thank you for being transparent for God to use your testimony. I was in joyful tears watching the video. We miss SHBC so much it hurts!
Love you
Jen,
Greg and I didn't go to church because of the baby...so we were so excited to see that it was recorded and put on You Tube! We both sat staring at the computer in tears! I'm sure it was so much more powerful in person...
Thanks for sharing,
Laura
Jen-
I didn't get to go. Spent the am in the urgent care with an ear infection and a five month old! But I did watch it, and it was beautiful. I didn't know about your mom, and how she passed. But I would love to hear about her some day. I am so sorry and I can't imagine loosing my mom.....
Post a Comment