On Halloween day, Chris and I took the girls to the zoo. It was a gorgeous day and hardly anyone was there. That night, we went to our friend's house for hot dogs, trick or treating and smores.






Kathy (aka Wonder Red) and Rylee (aka Flower Girl)

Hannah, Vadin and Madeline

Jen and Hannah

Chris and Hannah

Hannah and Rylee

Hannah and Vadin (aka bumblebee)

Claire (Tolbyn and Vadin's cousin)

Ed (aka Alpha Pig)

Gunner (aka Super Why) and Tolbyn (the cute cowboy!)

Kathy's attempt at a group shot...maybe it'll turn out better next year :)

Gunner (aka Super Why)
3 comments:
I love the monkey pics!
As much as I love the pics sweet friend...it is January...and you just posted Halloween....But I guess better late than never!!!
When we doing dinner again???
I got to hold your sweet Hannah in extended session on Sunday. She was so so sweet.
Post a Comment