Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our college "kids"

Chris and I began serving in our church's youth group 4 years ago and I was priviledged to be a D Group leader for an amazing group of girls from their sophomore year through graduation. When they graduated last May, Chris and I along with 4 other dear friends decided to head up the college ministry. I still get to see "my girls" in class and I'm getting to know an awesome group of kids. Trying to lead a group of really very mature and intellectual students is so humbling for me, which is good! It's a character builder for sure! I love these students so much...I like pretending that I'm still close to their age. Anyway, we had a blast at our christmas party and I took a million pictures. But I wanted to post this one just to show you some of our students and fellow leaders



bottom row L to R: Daniel, Allison, Rachel

2nd row L to R: Kelsey, Allie, Beth and Karol

3rd row L to R: Jen, Kathy (leader) and Carolyn

4th row L to R: Monty (leader), Schuyler, Chris (leader), Ed (leader), Zach, Zach and Matt

1 comments:

Hayli S said...

Looks like a fun group! And I love how you like to pretend you're their age! It's surely not pretending... I mean we ARE there age, right?! (: