Saturday, January 16, 2010

All the single ladies...

Tonight, I took Hannah and Madeline to the birthday party of our cute little neighbor Nicole. We had a really great time!! Nicole just turned 3 years old and she and Hannah enjoy playing together. She has the sweetest family and they were so kind to welcome us to their home. We made a lot of new friends, we danced, we ate new foods and the girls got to pull the strings of a pinata. Nicole and Hannah got up in front of the whole party and danced to the Chipettes' All the Single Ladies and I was able to catch some of it on video.

Chipettes: All the Single Ladies from jen giles on Vimeo.



When we got home the song was still very much on Hannah's mind so I caught her and Madeline singing it for me. I have a feeling my St Louis family is going to be cracking up - Hannah is definitely being raised with an Okie accent I'm afraid!

Hannah singing "All the single ladies" from jen giles on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Go Hannah girl! Shake it!

So cute!

Hayli S said...

So cute & funny!!! Love it!

G Family said...

that is so funny! we sing that one at our house, too! love it!
jennifer

Anonymous said...

That is really cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness friend, I love these videos! My girls have a few songs they love to sing too :) They just grow up too fast don't they? Looks like things are well for you! I miss seeing you!! Love ya!Jen