We celebrated Thanksgiving day at our house this year with the Giles and Culis families. I am so sad that I didn't take a Single Picture! I guess between the visiting, cooking, putting up the Christmas tree, eating, eating and eating I completely forgot about recording the event.
My dad met us in Arkansas at Irene's house on Saturday to celebrate and spend time with Chris' sister and her family. We had our 2nd annual s'mores bonfire which has turned out to be one of my favorite things of the holiday season. We had a great time.
Dad and I (self portrait)
Chris and I
Hannah and I
My little Eskimo Madeline



My dad met us in Arkansas at Irene's house on Saturday to celebrate and spend time with Chris' sister and her family. We had our 2nd annual s'mores bonfire which has turned out to be one of my favorite things of the holiday season. We had a great time.
I love this picture of Irene and Madeline making silly faces while getting ready to go outside:
Cody roasted some ham over the bon fire
Manda, Cody and Zoe
Cody throwing Hannah around outside
Manda, Madeline, Zoe and Hannah
My little eskimo Madeline
Hannah pushing Gizmo around in a doll stroller
And now it's Madeline's turn...Gizmo was being a really great sport :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment