Thursday, February 4, 2010

Madeline's Book "Things I love..."

Madeline made this book at school and we think it's SO cute...
It's going in the keepsake box for sure!


"Things I love ..." by Madeline
This is not an all inclusive book, there are many other family members who Madeline loves very much but I thought it was too cute not to post!


My Aunt Chrissy


My DS :)
On the screen it says Dog Dog (with backwards Gs) b/c Nintendogs is her favorite game.


Mom and Dad


Hannah

I love you Very Very Much

4 comments:

Natalie said...

SO CUTE!!!!!

G Family said...

love that! thanks for sharing!

G Family said...

we miss you guys, too! elli has been working on madeline's birthday card & it's almost ready to mail...maybe we can try the "sleepover" again in june!

Melanie said...

I love how you posted this book. I have tears in my eyes... when they start writing and making things like that- it is just such a miracle how they grow and learn. So sweet