Madeline had a specials presentation on her birthday. We were invited to come see the kindergarten classes in action, doing some of the things that they do in music, art and gym classes. I LOVED watching her participate in the activities. She has come out of her shell so much this year. 1-2 years ago, she would have stood back with a grumpy look on her face and she would have either had her arms crossed in front of her chest or her fingers in her ears. She used to hate thinking that someone might be watching her sing or dance. But now, she participates, smiles, laughs and has a great time! I was a proud mommy!
Chris and I have been together for 13 years, married for 10. We have two beautiful girls who are bright shining spots in our lives!
We regret the miles that separate us from our family and many friends but hope that this blog can help us stay connected. Come visit anytime to see us living our lives together!
0 comments:
Post a Comment